There are 2 ways to assign room to reservation:
- assign room from reservation detail / room detail
- assigns rooms for a specific day in bulk, we recommend to daily Front desk operations
- Reservation detail: Reservation detail - Menu - Assign room
Top tip: Do you just need to change room? Go ahead with in Room detail - Menu - Room change/move or Room exchange.
Room change/move, room exchange
- Bulk assignment: Front desk - Room assignment
Display all arrivals on the concrete day and assign them room from the list. System show you, if the room is clean now (green) or to be cleaned (red).
The report uses the following filters:
- Arrival date (mandatory)
- Group name - filters out only rooms belonging to the specific group
- Room types - refers to the reserved room type
- Only assigned - tick if you want to display rooms that are already assigned
- Show rooms without day-use reservation: if selected, it will exclude Day use reservations from the list
- when selected, all rooms will be assigned automatically when you press Display
- deselect if you do not want the system to automatically assign rooms
- Room request - generates room reservations with a specific request. For example, if you want to allocate rooms that requested cot first and you must assign rooms that can accommodate it etc... this is an ideal tool to prioritise room assignment.
Top tip: Set up in system room features and display them here to suit all guests wishes. (Room features f.e. seaview, streetview, bath, kingsize beds etc.)
Combine filter of Client type and roomtype groups, it can help you to optimize occupancy by floors and Housekeeping.