Housekeeping reports are full of important information, but this information may not be needed for all properties and may confuse some housekeepers.
Housekeeping report - basic, which really contains only the basic information necessary for cleaning, and you can even customize this report by setting up the report (in the upper right corner)
Let's take a look at this report
Room status - most important information
- Dirty - room is after departure, or there is stayover and need to be cleaned
- Cleaned - room is cleaned, but was not inspected
- Inspected - room is inspected and ready for arrival
- Refresh - room is cleaned, but there wasn´t accomodated anyone for longer time (you can set how offen this will appear in main system set-up Number of days for re-inspection of the room)
Equally important information is what needs to be done - what should be applied (Apply)
- To be cleaned - the room is dirty, but free (eg after late departure)
- Arrival - the arrival of the reservation is planned in the room
- Stayover - a reservation is already accommodated in the room
- Departure - the reservation leaves the room today
- Refresh - the room has been empty for a longer time, it shoudl be checked there may be needed some action like wipe the dust etc.