HotelTime offers a useful overview of all advance payments (Deposit invoices and Gift vouchers) that have not yet been used to settle accounts.
The report is available form the main menu through Accounting --> Overviews --> Deposit and GC ledger
- Invoice for book year: year, which deposit invoice was issued in (some current reservations can be linked-to deposit invoices issued in the previous year)
- Filter by document type: Deposit Invoice or Gift certificate
- Invoice number: If you have a specific reference number of the document
- Customer: Name of the guest/reservation owner, deposit invoice was issued to
- Invoice status: to widen your search use (all)
- Linked to cancelled accounts
- Linked to active accounts
- Without link
The overview enables you to:
- open Deposit Invoice or Gift certificate by clicking on the invoice number
- check the column Connected to and see if the deposit is linked to reservation or post master. You can open the respective reservation/post master by clicking on the link in the column.
Send gift voucher to guests and focus on guest experiences! It is great, when guest will receive small gift to birthday. Check out for birthdays on CRM - Birthdays.
Set up your own validity period for gift vouchers.